- [Applications are closed] March 30 – Application Open.
- [Applications are closed]June 16 – Application Submission Deadline.
- August 4 – Invitations to accepted applicants.
- Eligibility: Applicants must be female graduate students within approximately 1-3 years of graduating with a Ph.D. at the time of the workshop or have obtained a Ph.D. no earlier than 2014 and do not currently hold a faculty position. All applications must be submitted by June 16, 2017.
- Selection criteria: A group of 60+ candidates will be selected from the 323 submitted applications.
- Accommodations and travel: Stanford University will cover meals and shared accommodations up to three nights, and reimburse reasonable travel expenses (e.g., air, rail).
For more information, please contact email@example.com.